Monday 10 January 2011

Evaluation on Powerpoint- Ramita

In my opinion, our pitch on our film trailer idea went really well. This is the first time I am working with Rabia and Naomi and I worked well with both of them. I personally think that our pitch idea went well for many reasons. The main reason why our pitch went well was because we were prepared as we didn't use notes and did not read straight of the board. We also kept eye contact with rest of the class and made the audience interact with our pitch as we asked them to vote for title would be suitable for our trailer idea.


I think that I interacted well with the audience well as I used examples and hand gestures to explain my point.
However I think that we could have researched more into 15 certificate films by evaluating codes and conventions of a 15 film trailer as our film trailer is going to be a 15 certificate.
Also personally I could have improved on being more confident, as I was nervous I kept jumbling my sentences up and starting all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment