Monday 10 January 2011

Evaluation on Powerpoint- Rabia

Personally, our pitch towards the class was presented well because we all knew what slide we was going to talk about and we was confident to present. Our powerpoint included  information to show the class, as well as Mr Bush that we understand different aspects of the 'Horror' genre and, our understanding of the different sub-genres. We did not use irrelevant information.


We could of improved our powerpoint by if we spoke about movies that were in the 15 certificate and analysed  those to and explained how they appealed to the same targeted audience as ours.  


Something I believe I done well during the presentation, is that I was confident in speaking to the class, and I did not read off the slides to show that I have full knowledge of what i was saying and shown my participation in the powerpoint.


One thing I could of improved on is when I am trying to explain something, make it clear.


by Rabia

No comments:

Post a Comment